The face of global education is changing rapidly. Universities all over the world are trying to attract international students. Foreign education offers a lot of advantages but it comes at the cost of a number of stress causing experiences. Every foreign student has to face some type of emotional or mental stress. Here is a list of 7 factors that cause stress to international students. Read more What is Stress and Different Stress Factors.
Language– if you are visiting a country where the local language is completely alien to you, there is
going to be a lot of trouble. Without somebody to assist, you will find it very difficult to communicate at the local market or buying a ticket at the bus stop. It is advised to learn a few basic words of the local language and keep learning it as long as you stay in that country.
Expectations– it is often encountered that foreign students support their education with a big loan. Upon their course completion they are supposed to support their family and pay back the money. All these things start taking the shape of burden and undermine the student’s performance drastically.
Culture– the culture and food of the foreign country is quite different from the native place. Students are often caught in homesickness and waste their precious time in nostalgia. If you are finding it difficult to adjust with the local food habits, get some groceries and cook your own food. 6 culture shocks Indian students may face when studying in the Australia.
Illness– mental and emotional stress takes the shape of illness. Many students don’t even see it is an issue and over time it gets worse.
Discrimination– foreign students often see themselves separated from the group of local students. Inability to communicate and express, plays a major role in this. They are sometimes humiliated and picked upon which adversely affects their mental health.
Teaching methods– the way of teaching in developed countries is quite interactive and demands an active participation from the student. Group sessions, presentations, role plays are very common. It takes some time for foreign students to get accustomed to these learning techniques. Underperformance in class also results in stress among students.
Finance issues– it gets tough to manage your budget with the high price of commodities in developed countries. It becomes one hell of a problem if some unexpected expense shows up.
Australia is a great place to go for a higher educational degree. Every year a lot of Indian students make their way for Australia in the hope of finding a land of their dreams. To a great extent this is true but there a few things that literally come as a jolt. Here we are going to discuss seven culture shocks Indian may face when studying in Australia.
1. Greetings– an Indian is not used to being greeted every time he goes to a grocery store or a barber’s shop. Things such as holding a door for someone or asking somebody how there day was, just as a part of casual conversation are new to them. One more thing that an Indian experiences is a firm handshake. So if you are planning on going to Australia keep yourself ready for these regular things.
2. Food– the food habits are entirely different. It is not just about the food. The amount of stuff a typical Australian eats in one meal is equivalent to two meals in India. So it is better to learn how to cook a few of your favorite recipes before you go.
3. Prejudice– sometimes Indians find themselves delineated from groups. Although universities do not support this sort of behavior but even then foreign students have to face humiliation and neglect from their batch mates.
4. Learning system– the education system in India is more of a passive nature. It does not involve an
active participation of students. In Australia the study sessions involve a number of interactive activities such as group discussion, role play or presentations. Sometimes the situation becomes quite embarrassing when you are asked a sudden question by the professor and you confuse it with something else. So better keep yourself ready for this.
5. Independent lifestyle– along with studies you would have to manage laundry, cooking, cleaning etc. Initially it seems pretty tough having to do all these things by yourself as you can’t afford a maid on your budget.
6. Abuse– there has been many accidents in the past few years where Indian students were harassed for robbery or mugging. They also have to face threats in college hostels from other local students. In such situations it is better to adopt a cool temperament. If things do not get resolved verbally it is better to approach your college administration and tell them about your problems.
Five ways to write law assignments in very appropriate and effective manner
For a student or a writing expert to complete law assignments appropriately and exactly in way in which it is prescribed by professor is very tough work. When a fresher in law work began to write on law subjects, it seems like he/she working on foreign language. Use of legal cases, acts and deep understanding and knowledge of laws subject is very important for writing in attractive and effective manner. There are number of tips which are useful for writing related to law subjects:
1. Always try to write in described format given in assignment and write in specific manner
The assignment related to the law subjects are very typical and based on the certain described format. So it will be very easy to write in prescribed format based on the given instructions which is helpful in avoiding wastage of time. Always keep in mind what is asked in the question while writing and try to avoid irrelevant subject matter.
2. Identify the important issues and relate with the applicable Laws and Acts
For writing in effective manner it is very important to understand what is asked and what are the issues and identification of applicable Laws and Acts. Use of definition written in Acts, penalties and compensation related to any issue, essential requirements related to any Act are required for attractive writing skills. For example, the cases which are based on the rights, welfare, protection and health of employees and employers, it is very important to mention the provisions of “Health and safety at work etc Act 1974”, “Equal Opportunity Act 2010” and “Employment Right Act 1996”.
Read :- business law assignment help
3. Always try to explain with examples and judge with previously describes cases
It is essential to use practical examples and cases in any assignment based on the law subject which reflects the understanding ability of writer. Always try to give judgment on any problem by relating it with the similar case studies and draw useful arguments. For example, to give the judgment on the cases related to the unfair dismissal of employees from the organization, the same case study “True Justices of Francois, who was unfairly terminated from the company after revealing the facts of cancer diagnosis”.
4. Develop a pre-writing strategy according to the guidelines
When a student received an assignment, the first step should be read the whole assignment carefully and write down the key points and make a pre-writing strategy with covering all the questions asked. While making pre-writing strategy always keep in mind the word limit of given assignment.
5. Introduction and conclusion should be describing the whole assignment
Introduction and conclusion are main part of an assignment covering the whole aspects which attracts the reader. For example, Introduction can be written in this manner, “This report will provide the brief introduction about the……..Act. It will be helpful in providing the judgment for various issues of employees at work place by using the provisions of……Act.”
Australia is a promising destination for students from all over the world. Every year thousands of students head for this country to pursue higher education. If you have got your passport and visa ready this article will help you in packing your bags, so that you have everything you need when you land in this beautiful country.
1. Sunscreen– the temperature in Australia can get pretty higher. As you must be aware there is a hole in the ozone layer over Australian continent, it does not take more than half an hour to get sun burnt if you are not wearing sunscreen. Even when it is not very bright outside, it will protect from harmful UV rays.
2. Flip-Flops – thongs or flip-flops are very comfortable rubber footwear that is very popular with the Australian culture. You don’t have to carry shoes everywhere. Locals prefer them very much and they are considered a part of Australian dress code.
3. Slang Guidebook– the Australian slang is quite baffling. Without a good understanding of slang it can get pretty difficult for you to co-ordinate with locals even if you are good at English speaking. So just download a list of common Australian slangs before you go.
4. Power Adapter– Australian sockets are similar to American ones. So if you are carrying electronic devices such as laptops and phones, don’t forget to pack suitable adapters. The voltage supply in Australia is between 220V to 240V, so your adapter should be compatible with that.
5. Woolens– Australia is generally warm over the year but from June to August the weather gets cold. In the lower half of the country, it might even snow. So don’t leave behind your jacket and woolens when you pack for Australia.
6. Insect Repellants– the tropical climate of Australia is the cause of an alarming population of insects. It is very necessary to carry mosquito repellant sprays and creams if you don’t want to waste your precious time in hospitals. It is even better to carry mosquito net with you for full proof protection.
7. Home Recipes– eating food outdoor in restaurants regularly will blow your budget only in a few weeks. It is best to cook at your own place. The quality of groceries is excellent and they are very affordable. So carry your favorite recipes and stay connected with your culture.
8. Swimwear– with the scorching climate all the year round, you will find most of your classmates going frequently to local beaches or pools. So it is wise to carry some swim wears as you will immediately feel tempted towards the beautiful beaches once you get there.
Australia has a lot of amazing geographical locations. Even when you would be spending most of your time in your studies, spare time to explore its beautiful features as you might not get a second chance to visit this beautiful country.
The key to academic success is time management. Some students learn it early others after some time. With a number of subjects to keep track of, it becomes necessary to adhere to proper planning. This helps in maintaining balance and eventually better grades. Here we are providing 10 time management tips for students to finish assignments on time-
Useful tips for writing an introduction to an assignment
Introduction is very important part of an assignment which reflects an overall idea about the topic and purpose of writing. The quality of whole assignment depends on the structure of an introduction. An effective introduction is helpful in creating more interest in readers to go through the whole assignment help. Some of the useful tips for writing an effective introduction are as follows:
Start with a creative statement in context to background of topic: Always start an
introduction by explaining the background or related information about the topic. It can be written in own words or with the help of any statement written by an author on that particular topic. Starting statement should be creative so that it can grab the attention of readers.
Give a general idea about the topic: This part of the introduction includes what the topic is all about and general description on the topic. General idea is helpful for readers to understand what is going on in the assignment and how it is related to outer environment.
Introduction should include purpose of writing help: The aim or purpose of the topic is a core part of an introduction. A purpose should reflect the reason behind writing the whole assignment and critical factors related to the topic. The aim should be written in simple terms so that it can be easily understood by the readers.
Meaning of critical terms useful in assignment: Sometimes an assignment includes very complex terms which are difficult to understand. So, it is very helpful to define the complex terms in the introduction part of the assignment.
Ending should be specific including the structure of an assignment: Ending part of the introduction should include the outline of whole assignment. An outline should represent main points and issues which are covered in the assignment experts. Ensure that ending part also describes the scope of the topic.
Don’t make it lengthy and try to complete it in brief: Size of the introduction will be determined by the topic and structure of the assignment. Generally all type of work requires that introduction should be 10% of the total size of the assignment. Always try to complete the introduction in one or two paragraphs in brief and don’t try to exaggerate. Remember that title of the assignment should not be repeated over again.
Case Study Assignment Help on Effective Message for Stakeholders:
The presenter will need to make sure the message is completed and easily understood by the stakeholders. If the audience cannot carry out the entire message from the meeting then it is pretty
much a waste of everyone’s time and creates negative image of the company within the stakeholders. So, the presenter should make sure that the message is clear and to the point. Case Study Assignment Help ensures that the message is communicated effectively, the presenter should conduct a feedback session with the audience in which all will interact with each other to show their issues and doubts related to sales data and to present the possible solutions. It would also be effective to increase the organizational profitability.
The interaction and participation of the audience in concern of the visual aids, charts, diagrams, tables, graphs, etc also reinforce the effectiveness of the message. At the same time, increase in the performance targets, suggestions from the audience are some of the other measures to ensure that the message was communicated effectively in the desired manner.
On the basis of Writing Assignment Help discussion, it can be recommended that a presenter should use the face-to-face channel in delivering a message related to company facts. The presenter should consider the characteristics of audiences to develop the effective presentation.
If you looking for any topic assignment help then hurry up and please e-mail us your any business assignment help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Assignment Help for Diverse Audience Considerations:
A presenter keeps in mind several cultural, religions, values, traditional related aspects during the meeting to a group of stakeholders. He/she needs to be considered characteristics of the group such as
gender, age, social class, origin, religion, sexual orientation, and physical ability when presenting organizational data for a diverse audience. According to the Strategic Assignment Help, The diverse audiences create challenges for the presenter in meeting as it affects the ability of presenter to consider all the cultures effectively. It should face these challenges through establishing clear communication channels that will allow them to open dialogue with the stakeholders. To ensure that the message is effectively understood by the audience, the presenter should consider the characteristics of diversified audiences. The age group, gender, language, education of the individual within the group will be considered to ensure that the data is understood by each member.
Management Assignment Help discusses that The presenter must consider the need of the stakeholders including managers, salespeople, and customers while making an effective presentation. Stakeholders want to know about the revenue and losses of the company and also the potential performance. The language used in the presentation should be known by all people and if it is not then there should be a translator to convey the message in their respective language. At the same time, the presentation should not include any religious sign as it may affect the interest of audiences from the different culture. It represents that each group has their different need that must be considered by the presenter during the quarterly sales meeting otherwise it cannot achieve the objectives of the meeting.
If you looking for any topic assignment help then hurry up and please e-mail us your any business assignment help at email@example.com