Academic Scholarship Application Process for MBA (Uk)
How to Get Academic Scholarship from UK
Top colleges and scholarships: There are various scholarship programs available for the local as well as international students across UK
to study MBA (Assignment Help) in different universities and colleges. The process of scholarship varies from one university to another across UK. Most of the students wanted to study in reputed colleges across UK which mainly includes Cambridge University, Oxford University, Imperial college of London, King’s college of London, University college of London and School of economics and political sciences of London (Study UK, 2017). The different scholarships provide opportunities for both local as well as international students to study MBA across different colleges and universities of UK. This mainly includes The Chevening Scholarships, Euraxess UK, and The Commonwealth Scholarships, The Royal Society Grants, The Global Study Awards and many more.
Application process and eligibility criteria:
- The process of scholarship mainly starts from the month of March and usually ended by the month of July.
- The different colleges have the different application process for the scholarship that varies as per the courses applied by the students and number of scholarships available for the students in that particular college or university.
- The students can apply their applications using the online portals available on the sites of the colleges and accordingly select their preferred courses to study in the upcoming academic session (Top Universities, 2017).
- The students need to be under graduated from the reputed colleges and need to have all the required documents that make them to continue their studies across UK. Then students need to seek for the funding opportunities available for them based on their MBA courses as per their most preferred colleges or universities.
- In most cases, the students are able to get amount of about £2,500 in specific periods as per their merit and marks scored in their under graduate courses.
- The eligibility criteria for the local as well as international students vary from college to college and it also depends on the type of the courses as preferred by the students to study across UK.
- The application process needs to be processed in efficient manner where all the details of the students need to be put in effective manner (Masters Portal, 2017). The details related to previous studies courses with their results also need to be inserted during the application process as will enable to select the most eligible students for the courses.
- The first thing that needs to be considered in order to get the admission across different colleges of UK is to have under graduate degree in any subject and also need to have all the required migration certificates that enable them to take admissions in the colleges in effective manner.
Compare and contrast of top universities:
|Ranking||Name of university||Scholarship offered||Best for||Attraction factor||Application process|
|1||Oxford University||Minimum of £2,500||For masters courses||Best faculty and placement opportunities||The process starts from the month of December and decision related to the scholarships is usually taken by the end of March and April month.|
|2||Cambridge University||Minimum of £3,500||Masters as well as under graduate courses||Global and enriched exposure for international as well as global students||The process starts from the month of December and decision related to the scholarships is usually taken by the end of March and April month.|
|3||Imperial college of London,||Minimum of £1,500||Masters as well as under graduate courses||Best faculty and placement opportunities with interaction of international faculties and their guidance for the students||The process starts from the month of December and decision related to the scholarships is usually taken by the end of March and April month.|
|4||University college of London||Minimum of £2,500||Masters as well as under graduate courses||Global and enriched exposure for international as well as global students|
|5||School of economics and political sciences of London||Minimum of £3,000||Economics as well as political sciences||Experienced faculty with innovative ways of learning and knowledge. Adequate opportunities for the placement.|
(Source: Masters portal, 2017)
The above rankings and comparison is made from the data as obtained from the Times Higher education and at the same time, Academic ranking for the global universities has also played vital role in ranking of top colleges as well as universities across UK. This has also helped the students both local as well as international to select the best and top colleges for their further studies in the field of MBA. In addition, the students need to apply before the end of December 2017 in order to avail the scholarships from the colleges they wanted to study their MBA courses. The results and decisions related to the scholarships are usually done from the start of March and end by the month of April in most of the cases (University of Cambridge, 2017). The deadline for the scholarship also varies from one country to another and depends on type of organizations that involved in the application process of the scholarships. It is also found that there are some colleges which provide the overall scholarship at one time and in some case, they offer the scholarships or funds in different instalments as processed with the courses. UK is considered as one of the best places across the globe which is proffered by the students to study their MBA and other master courses.